header

header

4.02.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

Wire Ring:



Monster Party:



Deep Fried Cadbury Eggs:



Simple Organic Lip Balm:



CLICK PICKS: (last week's most clicked links)

#1 T-Shirt Bracelet

#2 Family Tree 40 Years in the Making

#3 Flower Pin

Now it's YOUR turn!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios






12 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!! From a new follower and new blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer- thanks for hosting and warm wishes for a Happy Easter break! This week I posted SOMERSET EASTER BISCUITS, HOME REMEDIES FOR SEASONAL ALLERGIES, EASTER TREE CRAFT AND KITCHEN CLEANING TIPS.
    I have also included your linky in NMN's directory.
    I am looking for wonderful creative bloggers to come share their posts at Seasonal Celebration Sunday over at Natural Mothers Network. And, I really hope that some of you will put Seasonal Celebration on your list linky parties to visit and link to, every Sunday/Monday! Here’s the link: http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
    HAPPY EASTER!
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting... have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Simple, Organic Lip Balm! What a great way to start the day. You are awesome!
    Today, I've linked up an Easy Sushi recipe. I've been asked by several how I make my own Sushi at home (I'm no pro, but it looks and tastes like an expensive restaurant roll!). I've linked up a simple tutorial-sans raw fish. It's healthy, cheap to make and oh, so tasty. Thanks for hosting the partee! Hope you enjoy-have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many terrific links already - great party! I just started my blog this week and I linked up 2 recipes. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature!! I love all your other picks too :o) Thanks for hosting each week! - Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Running down to my craft room to make a wire ring right now!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party Jennifer! That wire ring is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linked my entry as well.Nice event
    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work