header

header

3.12.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

Drape Cardigan:



Duct Tape Bow Tie:



Bedroom Wall:



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1 Beaded Bracelet Tutorial (I tried this one!!)

#2 was a tie!

Did Vaccines Cause My Son's Autism?

and

Modge Podge Glitter Nails

#3 Hair 101 Series

Now it's YOUR turn!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my wall! Made my evening! Hope your day was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked up this morning and following. Not sure how I lost you from the past but happy to be back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer and thanks so much for hosting and a great collection of inspirational ideas...
    This week I posted a feature on LIVING INTENTIONALLY and a post on METABOLIC SYNDROME, 5 NATURAL HAIR RECIPES and a WONDERFULLY EASY SOAP RECIPE! I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!
    Some of you may know I also host a linky,-although still in its early days- and am seeking even more wonderful creative women to come and share their beautiful posts there too! It's called SEASONAL CELEBRATION and can be found at Natural Mothers Network http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jennifer

    Thank you for hosting. Have a great week.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful mention to wake up to! Thanks and thanks for hosting. :) Can't wait to bloghop and visit other lovely people.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work