header

header

7.23.2013

Tutorial Tuesday!

Yikes!

I'm on vacation and I woke up this morning in a cold sweat realizing I forgot to post my link up! Yes, I really might need to get a life if these things wake me up on vacation...

I'll try to do this on my phone, I have no idea if this will work but here goes...

<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript">
document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=298260&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');
</script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->

7 comments:

  1. YESSSSSS! Ignore the block of HTML that stubbornly refuses to be deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your vacation Jennifer...Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I am impressed, I hate doing blog stuff on my phone! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome for doing this on vacation! I linked up and am following you now on all social outlets. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great vacation!

    Amber
    My Personal Accent
    A DIY Eclectic Guide to Life

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work